- CA ANZ advocates in the public good on policy matters that impact our members, their clients and communities.
- We work closely with our members to identify policy priorities and develop positions.
- Policy positions are advocated through submissions, consultation and engagement with governments, regulators and standard-setters.
Good public policy plays an important role in building a more sustainable, prosperous and resilient future.
We aim to deliver bold, visible advocacy and thought leadership in the public good.
The main objectives of our advocacy are to:
- Create value for our members, their clients and communities;
- Achieve better policy outcomes in the public good;
- Influence sound legal and regulatory reform; and
- Increase our recognition as trusted advisers with government and other key stakeholders.
The major policy areas we advocate on are tax, 财务建议, 退休金, 报告和保证, small business and business reform.
Our advocacy team works closely with our members to identify policy priorities and develop positions in areas that impact members, their clients and the communities they serve.
Our policy positions are advocated through submissions, consultations and ongoing engagement with governments, regulators and standard-setters and by speaking out on issues where the profession’s expertise is relevant.
We provide different perspectives on public policy and stimulate thinking and conversation on what can be done to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead.
Policy submission principles
理解 framework that guides our approach to drafting submissions.了解更多